Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing like Smoking on Christmas Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like Smoking on Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone. I put a brisket and two pork butts in the Lang at 5:30 this morning and will be adding three racks of baby back ribs later today.
    Attached Files

Merry Christmas to you DW!

Comment

Good to hear from you DeeDubs! That looks and sounds like a spectacular Xmas dinner treat. That Lang is the right tool for the job.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all! I’m putting a boneless rib roast on my daughter’s Weber later today. Looking forward to a great family meal with all the family together. Wishing similar for all here.

Comment

Great to hear form you DW! I hope you have a great Christmas. Update when those ribs go on!

Comment

That's my kind of Christmas feast!!

Comment

Merry Christmas DW, good to hear from you. Hope you and your family enjoy that Langicious meal

Comment

Merry Christmas DW. As others have already said. It’s great to hear from you.

Comment

Sounds good! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas. I may have to under an umbrella but I'm doing up some prime cowboy steaks today on the Yoder.

Comment

Merry Christmas DW & Family. Always good to hear from you. Thanks for posting.

Comment

The ribs are on. Right on schedule.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you to the wonderful community on this site. While I have yet to post, you guys collectively took me from knowing nothing about smoking in July to in charge of the main course on Christmas Day. My wife insisted that we do a standing rib roast with ribs still attached (I know, most of you remove them and cooked separately). Yes, that’s Meathead’s Cow Crust on there, so hopefully Christmas turns out ok! Pics of the finished product now posted! Thanks to all for helping me get off the ground! A year ago this never would have been possible!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ccatapano; December 25, 2019, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas...that is gonna be a feast for sure.

Comment

Merry Christmas DW!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here