Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing like Smoking on Christmas Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigar
    replied
    Merry Christmas DW! That is one fantastic spread you put together! Hope to to see you more often in The Pit when you're not on the road.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Now that will make a very Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Wowsers, now that's quite th spread!

So very glad to hear from ya, DW; Merry Christmas to yerself an Family!

While yall was runnin th wheels off, we been missin ya badly!

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Merry Christmas, DW ... great to hear from you! That's an awesome looking cook ...

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Oh yeah. That’s what I’m talking about. Nice work DW.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    The ribs and the brisket is served but the pork butts are still resting.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Great to hear from you. Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    replied
    Merry Christmas, DW! You've been missed. Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Merry Christmas DW!!

Leave a comment:

• surfdog
    replied
    Merry Christmas...that is gonna be a feast for sure.

Leave a comment:

• ccatapano
    replied
    Thank you to the wonderful community on this site. While I have yet to post, you guys collectively took me from knowing nothing about smoking in July to in charge of the main course on Christmas Day. My wife insisted that we do a standing rib roast with ribs still attached (I know, most of you remove them and cooked separately). Yes, that’s Meathead’s Cow Crust on there, so hopefully Christmas turns out ok! Pics of the finished product now posted! Thanks to all for helping me get off the ground! A year ago this never would have been possible!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ccatapano; December 25, 2019, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    The ribs are on. Right on schedule.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Merry Christmas DW & Family. Always good to hear from you. Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Merry Christmas. I may have to under an umbrella but I'm doing up some prime cowboy steaks today on the Yoder.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Sounds good! Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here