Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US embassy party ,Buenos aires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US embassy party ,Buenos aires

I delivered the 2 trailer pits I am using to the embassy today. (Sorry was not allowed my phone inside today). Then stopped by the catering on the way home and gave the guys a brislet trimming class. Varied the quality of the briskets with some thin ones in the bunch. 125kg brisket, 75 kg boston butt, 56kg sausage and 126 racks of baby backs.
    Attached Files

Your posts always leave me speechless with the magnitude of what you do! Wish I could have been in on that brisket trimming class!

Comment

Looks like another fun day.

Comment

Locally sourced brisket what is the average weight and your take on quality. If not mistaken you mentioned not always great. I struggle to find decent brisket.
        That sausage looks just like "Boerewors"
        What rubs you going with?
        Excited for you.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Briskets are 8-12lb generally. After they got everything finalized, there was not much time for the meat wholesaler to select the best briskets as we had a few national vacations the other day. Using Meatheads Memphis for the pork and salt/pepper/onion/garlic combo for the beef. Sausage is Italian .

Oh no! No pictures of the cook!

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes If I can't use my phone they will have pro photografers there I may have to wait for them to send me pics. (Tv news is also going to be there).

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Great! Love seeing all you do.

Have fun! Show 'em how it's done!

Comment

Good to see my taxes are going to a good cause.

Comment

Amazing!!

Comment

Looks like a should do Amazingribzzz ROAD TRIP !!!!

Comment

gotta love the adrenalin of those big cooks, then you crash afterwards. Looks like you have it well under control. You know how to keep Americans happy...MEAT! just curios, how much wood do you go through?

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have 1500lbs of oak. Going to be raining and cold so will be stoking it more.

• texastweeter
                  texastweeter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  have a roof over your smoker at all? Lot of wood to keep dry brother. I'd say good luck, but I don't believe in it.

Your posts make me believe I am living in the wrong location. Looking good!

Comment

The embassy head chef sent me a pic he snappedtoday. They may look small but thats a 500 and 250 gallon in the pic.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• HouseHomey
                    HouseHomey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dang!! Nope. Don’t look small. It’s gonna be awesome!

Looking good. Some small briskets. That’s how it goes.

Meat on the bread racks. Nice...

Comment

Wow I am blown away.

Comment

I think I can use one of them as a snow melter at Logan Airport and still fit in a butt and a few racks of ribs!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here