Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh this was over due!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never had tomahawks but never have seen them in stores around here. Might have o check with the food service people I use to see if I can get them otherwise it's SRF or Creekstone. Nice to hear you are nearing the end of your projects lonnie mac our kitchen remodel hasn't even started yet. Switched designers to one who uses a better line of manufactured semi custom cabinets instead of complete custom. Had to trim back the $$!

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we're stumbling along ourselves. Need to be able to open windows for ventilation. A few weeks now.

A well-deserved feast, lonnie mac ! After 6 weeks of hard work and no smoking or grilling, it must have been a great way to break back in to some fun. Gosh it looks delicious.

Kathryn

Comment

Awesome!!! and leftovers for a few days to boot! Way to go lonnie mac !!!

Comment

You definitely deserve it!

Comment

Beautiful! Just the right amount of vegetables on that plate too.

Comment

Good Lord! Take a bow 🙇🙇👏👏👏👏

Comment

Breath Takin TommyHawks, Brotha!
              What kinda sauces ya got goin on?
              Looks like mebbe Ranch, an Worcestershire/Ketchup?
              So Great to see ya Back In th Saddle, Again!

Comment

• lonnie mac
                lonnie mac commented
                Editing a comment
                It is brother! Gotta have my Worcestershire/Ketchup!

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Yum, sounds good from here, amigo!
                Got yer Choppa Choppa up n runnin, after th Great Deluge?

Nothing like a big old tomahawk! Great cook Lonnie. That meat shop looks cool.

Comment

Damn Lonnie that looks incredible!! If you had to stay out of the game,great way to comeback!

Comment

Nice cook Lonnie! That Tomahawk looks fantastic!!

Comment

Lonnie. YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!
                    I’m freaking starving now.
                    My butcher doesn’t carry tomahawks until Memorial Day weekend. After seeing your beauty I cain’t wait.
                    Great to see you back in action brother.

Comment

Just a great cook all around! Thanks for the pics TommyMac!

Comment

Awesome looking bit of meat and great job with it too.

Comment

those look like a lot of fun to make!

Comment

Man oh man that look good! Knocked it out of the park!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here