Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Store bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store bought

If you absolutely, positively have to get some BBQ sauce from the store, what do you usually buy?

Bullseye.

Comment

Sweet Baby Ray's

Comment

• 6th Borough BBQ
        6th Borough BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        +1

• Lowjiber
        Lowjiber commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 on SBR.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        +1

Sweet Baby Ray's is pretty good, Bullseye is pretty good, I just recently purchased the Walmart brand Great Value honey barbecue sauce and it's pretty good.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1495171190065-654922465.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	321057 this is where I purchase a lot of my this is where I purchase a lot of my products that I cannot find in my local supermarkets. The only problem that I do not like is the shipping prices it can be a little expensive but I can purchase things at this website but I can't find anywhere else.

Comment

Cheapest Great Value Wal-Mart has to offer.

Baby Ray's too tomato-ee for me and $$.

Kraft got a brown sugar that is good. Sometimes it's as cheap as the cheap stuff.

Comment

Stubb's Original

Comment

Stubbs: Original or Spicy

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                Stubbs Spicy works for me, too.

Montgomery Inn

Comment

Welcome to the Pit bmiller3 !

Comment

• bmiller3
                bmiller3 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks!

My wife likes the new Heinz stuff with no HFCS, a couple of the recipes. Me, I'm not a big sauce guy, like things pretty much straight up, just rub.
              Last edited by FireMan; May 19, 2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm with you, most times

I like the KC masterpiece silver label competition that has no HFCS. Only place I've been able to find it is wal mart and it doesn't come in large bottles unfortunately.

Comment

And if you're ever in Missouri and see Show Me sauce on the shelf buy it! There is nothing like it anywhere trust me on this!
                its a flavor profile unlike any other and everyone should try it once in their life.

Comment

I use Kraft Thick and Spicy to make my Spicy Apple BBQ sauce. I like Sticky Fingers out of Charleston, SC. Also, Sweet Baby Ray's Carolina. Other than ribs and sometimes for dipping I don't use much sauce.

Comment

Sweet Baby Ray's and Stubb's Original. If I don't have one or the other handy, my Q just goes nekkid.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here