Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs Huskee's Parmesan Steak, Shrimp, & Veggie Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Huskee's Parmesan Steak, Shrimp, & Veggie Sauce

This is my wife's version of Applebee's steak & shrimp sauce.

INGREDIENTS

1 cup heavy cream (the kind used for making whipped cream)
    1/2 cup shredded Parmesan (fresh is best, avoid the green tube)
    2 tsp dried basil
    1 tsp garlic powsder
    1/8 tsp fresh black pepper

METHOD

Bring cream to soft boil
    Add other ingredients, stir to combine
    Reduce for 10 min on low simmer
    Remove and serve
    Garnish with fresh herbs for color if desired

Great on steak, shrimp, veggies of all sorts. Experiment!

(I'll try to get better pics of the sauce but here's a couple incidentals I happen to have)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230216_200013 (3).jpg Views:	1 Size:	649.7 KB ID:	1379299 Click image for larger version  Name:	20230209_195626.jpg Views:	1 Size:	649.5 KB ID:	1379300

Didn't know they had a sauce. Must have come out in the last......22 years. Dang, time flys.

Comment

Please thank your wife for sharing. I've dropped it down and will be using.

Comment

I would eat that, no problem

Comment

Thank you Sir. Its on the list!

Comment

A great sauce for the carnivore diet. Very simple & no sugar. One exception is the garlic powsder, it must have a little extra kick eh?

Comment

• fzxdoc
              fzxdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Uh oh. Sir Spellchecker in the house.

K.

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes you are right. It's a chemical term, like H2O where there's 2 hydrogen atoms, in here there's more than 1 pow, so plural POWs.

This looks really tasty. Thank Mrs. Huskee for me. I'm going to try it.

Kathryn

Comment

Thank you Mrs. Huskee!!!

Ummmm that stuff could go on anything too!

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                It really can!

Yummy, a new low carb sauce to try this weekend for burgers, steak bites, or even some turkey meatloaf. Yes, please! I think i could slather this sauce over an old pair of flip flops and it would taste phenomenal. Thanks for the recipe Mrs. Huskee!!!!

Comment

Primo! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘. Yessir.

Comment

Oooooooohhhhhā€¦ā€¦. This sounds really good. Iā€™m going to have to try this out. Thank you in advance Mrs. Huskee!!!!

Comment

That's a good looking sauce there, Aaron ... tell Ms. Huskee thanks ... and let her know we're well aware where the real talent lies ...

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yessir, she's the real talent. Just don't tell anyone else.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here