Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2018 - Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crunchysue
    replied
    Question for ecowper , and anyone else who owns a Hasty-Bake. What's the cleanup procedure after a cook/before the next cook?

Leave a comment:

• SmokeyGator
    commented on 's reply
    The HB is a popular choice. But I get your delemma. I think what would I get? Assuming I have replaced my gasser, and I have a Primo XL...I would have to really think about it too

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome!!

• jimmac
    replied
    Congratulations!!

Leave a comment:

• crunchysue
    commented on 's reply
    The beef was actually my first thought. But, it's really not much meat. One brisket, three steaks, four ribs. And Waygu is actually common around here, and available at my regular grocery store. I had Waygu Denver steaks for breakfast today. (They're $13.99/lb, in case you're wondering.) I would sell my gas grill if I got any new grill.

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    I kind of agree, It would be way cool if they combined the beef with the cooking class as a package of equal value.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    You got it, tell us your official choice here and I'll send you the paperwork!

• jlazar
    replied
    Congratulations. I would get the pellet grill and then go out and buy a $149 Kettle. Then you are covering all the bases: gas, smoking, pellet and charcoal. Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Leave a comment:

• Iamsuds
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    HB vs Pk360 comes down to size.

I’ve never said, " gee this grill/smoker has just a little too much capacity".

If there was a pk720 it would be an easier decision ;-)

• Mosca
    replied
    Here's the thing. You already have a great grill, and a great smoker. Anything you add will be extra.

On the other hand, how often do you order Wagyu? Would you ever get it if it wasn't offered as a prize?

Don't overlook the opportunity! Myself, if I won I would get the beef. All that hardware is awesome... and I don't need any of it.

(If they still offered the cooking classes I'd go for that.)

Leave a comment:

• Stevo
    replied
    I want both the HB and the PK360. BOTH!

Leave a comment:

• Powersmoke_80
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats, that's all you have to do and Huskee will get the paper work started!

• crunchysue
    replied
    I'm starting to lean towards the Hasty Bake, the more I read about it.

When I finally make up my mind (today is Wednesday, and I have until Saturday), do I just declare my intentions in this thread? The instructions just say, "respond by making a post in our forum, "The Pit", with your choice of prize."

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    The Hasty Bake folks around here make some mighty tasty 'cue and highly recommend it. But that PK is pretty awesome, too. I'd probably lean to the HB.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here