Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2018 - Gold Medal Giveaway Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    OK now,...........take it out of the box & show us.

Leave a comment:

• crunchysue
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack Sorry, I just noticed your question. I shop at New Seasons. Whole Foods' meat is not as good.

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    sweet!

• crunchysue
    replied
    Yusssss!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• crunchysue
    replied
    Hasty-Bake is coming Tuesday!!! I'm so excited!!! Of course I'll be posting lots of pics.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    sos2979. (She answered shortly after this!) But no, that hasn't happened since I've been handling this. This past February though we had to pick 3 winners because the first two never responded by the initial deadline.

• sos2979
    commented on 's reply
    I hope she answers soon. That would be horrible to have gone through all this and picking one to lose it now. Has that ever happened? Someone responded initially only to fail on the paperwork.

• Huskee
    replied
    crunchysue I need you to return the paperwork by this Thursday July 19th @11:59pm ET, that is the 5-day deadline so check your email get it back to me! Don't let this slip away!

Leave a comment:

• cmschroeder456
    replied
    Better post some pics of her all fired up!

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    replied
    SueperCrunchy!! New name to go with your new rig! Fantastic choice!!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve_D12
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on the win!!!!

• cgseymour
    replied
    Enjoy they new toy
    post them pics

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats and good choice. I understand the long decision making process. Some of mine take many months to almost a year.

• Geekandproud
    commented on 's reply
    Great pick. Please keep us updated. I'm really curious about the learning curve.

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Enjoy! Thanks for asking for help, it was fun!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here