Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 2016 Gold Medal Giveaway!

Update - We never heard from our first winner so @Timkatt has been randomly selected as the winner and has until 8/20 to respond.

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month you are automatically entered to win the Gold Medal Giveaway.

If you missed it, we have a NEW prize this month worth $1,825! Check out the Gold Medal Giveaway link above to see what it is! I'll give you a hint... It's heavy!

The winner also wins a case of Black Swan Barbecue sauces. For all of the details click the Gold Medal Giveaway link above.

This month's winner is barwnbi1949. You have until 8/15/2016 to review the prize list and let us know what you want. We hope to hear from you soon!

Everyone else, offer your Congrats, Boos, ShouldaBeenMes, and ShucksatMyLucks.

Congrats barwnbi1949! It shoulda been me but it never will be so I am thrilled for you my friend!

Comment

Congratulations barwnbi1949 !

Comment

Congrats @barwnbo1949 D@^^nit!

Comment

Congrats barwnbi1949

Comment

barwnbi1949 congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you choose. There's a lot of great items to pick from.

Comment

Congrats. The rest of us are obviously posting too much. :-)

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                Jon Solberg commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep your right

Hmmm... He joined about 2 years ago and has never posted in the Pit. If he sees the e-mail from AR he may not remember what AR is and just click delete.🤔 If he clicks on it he might think it's a con job hustle thinking no one gives away free $1800 items like smokers.

I hope he doesn't lose this great opportunity and becomes an active member. I also hope he's still alive to collect his prize.😬

Comment

• Drbearsec
                Drbearsec commented
                Editing a comment
                You are nicer than me. I want him/her to miss it so I can hopefully swoop in!

• Breadhead
                Breadhead commented
                Editing a comment
                Sometimes being diplomatic is more palatable than your true hidden feelings.😆😆😆

I CLEARLY need to stop posting again.

Comment

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                It's WAAAAAYYYY too late for you Sir. May as well keep on keepin on.

• ecowper
                ecowper commented
                Editing a comment
                I should create a whole new subscription. That would work, right?

• David Parrish
                David Parrish commented
                Editing a comment
                Perhaps. Never had someone do that and win though

@barwnbi1949 Congrats! I'm looking forward to finding out what you choose 👍

Comment

Wait last activity January 11th 2015. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

That Hasty-Bake looks like it has my name on it.

Comment

• ecowper
                    ecowper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh hell no, I want a second Hasty-Bake!

Grats, you lucky SOB!!! (And if they ever pick me that Horizon is GONE!!!)

Edit: Because this wouldn't fit in a comment.

I stopped posting for long enough that a couple of people asked if I was okay, didn't help. (No, I didn't stop because of that, other things came up.)

But statistically speaking, the longer you have been a member the less of a chance you have since there is more competition every month. There is no good, fair way to compensate for that, so a random draw of ALL members is the only way to go and us old-timers, and soon-to-be old-timers, just have to cross our fingers.
                  Last edited by boftx; August 12, 2016, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                    Potkettleblack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    On the flip side, the longer you are a member, the more chances you get at winning... as evidenced by this month's winner... long time listener, first time poster?

Congrats, the prize list has some cool choices. I would be torn between the horizon and rectec at the moment.

Comment

@barwrib, Congratulations, If I couldn't Win, I am glad You did! 👍👍👍👍👍
                    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• RonB
                      RonB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No you're not... LOL

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here