Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, just bought my first grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard.
    Your journey has just begun. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome from North Texas. Great looking slab!

Comment

Dang, those ribs look damn good anytime, let alone the first time. Pretty sure my first attempt at ribs was nowhere close to that. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome and great looking ribs!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! Nice job with your wibs!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from LaCrosse wi, great cook on the ribs.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Great looking ribs. Hopefully there was a cold IPA to go with them

Comment

Originally posted by ecowper View Post
                    Dang, those ribs look damn good anytime, let alone the first time. Pretty sure my first attempt at ribs was nowhere close to that. Welcome aboard!
                    Thank you! I followed the Last Meal recipe to the letter. I think they may have been _slightly_ undercooked, and a lot of the meat stuck to the bones, so still got a lot of learning to do. Might try another slab this weekend.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here