Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke N Sear vs. Weber Charcoal Rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Grillout View Post
    I'm going to write my first cook review on the Slow N Sear subforum. Let's just say I'm incredibly impressed.

Awesome! Also, we can use all the cold weather SnS reviews we can get on Amazon. We want prospective customers to know they can cook all year long on their kettles when they're equipped with a Slow 'N Sear.

Leave a comment:

• Grillout
    replied
    I'm going to write my first cook review on the Slow N Sear subforum. Let's just say I'm incredibly impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Grillout
    replied
    I just got my SnS yesterday. Cooking on it right now. So far, in December weather in NC, it has held with 5 degrees of 250 for 5 hours. I'll post again when ribs are done.

Leave a comment:

• morganjim
    replied
    Grilled tofu? Here ya go!

First, prepare your tofu. Like most vegan tofu recipes, this one will taste best if you press the tofu first.
    Whisk together the barbecue sauce, sugar, chili powder, pepper and orange juice over medium low heat until well combined, about 3 minutes.
    Place the barbecue sauce mixture in a wide flat dish, and place the tofu in the sauce, coating both sides well. Let marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
    Fire up the grill using your favorite fuel of choice making sure you have a direct searing zone as well as an indirect zone. Place the tofu directly over the hottest
    coals to sear. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before you get the only real choice for Q. Some meat because at this time your tofu is done the only way tofu should ever be.
    It is inedible, but it's not your fault. It wasn't edible when we started.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe they joined for Meatheads grilled tofu recipe. Wait....

• Huskee
    replied
    Wait, are you sure there are no vegans that are members here.....of our BBQ site, where we cook meat, talk about meat, dream about meat, and trade pictures of meat? David Parrish

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by morganjim View Post
    It's one of two things at the top of the list! Who can expect man to live without the ability to char meat?

The Vegans that hacked us? LOL

Leave a comment:

• FLBuckeye
    commented on 's reply
    David Parrish My F5 button is going to get worn out!

• morganjim
    replied
    It's one of two things at the top of the list! Who can expect man to live without the ability to char meat?

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    So you're sayin there's a chance

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Guest there's only 3 open box SnSs available so you'll have to settle for 1 to 3 Might be a few days before we make them available but we'll notify The Pit first so you guys have first dibs.

• JeffJ
    commented on 's reply
    I feel for you. I spent half of 2001 unemployed. It sucked big time but we got through it. Best wishes.

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    morganjim, I feel for you Buddy! I went through it in 1987! These Days will Pass! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• morganjim
    replied
    As a potential poor person maybe I can bring the grill to Grilled Cheese !

Leave a comment:

• morganjim
    replied
    Yeah, I need to find an apartment that allows both pets AND grills & smokers. Maybe I'll get lucky!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here