Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Of Contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t wait. Will definitely order. Thanks for the preview.

Comment

I agree with jgreen - getting these sneak peaks is really a pleasure. Thank you.

Comment

When/where will the book be available for pre-order? I understand that big first-week sales are a big plus in the publishing world.

Comment

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          We need to work out costs of printing and fulfillment first but I hope to begin offering presale pricing this spring.

Finally I'll have answers to questions I never even knew to ask or consider. Seriously, wow. I think you've covered just about every "Why" related to food, not just bbq.

Comment

Thanks for the update Meathead ! You're a bigger tease than my junior prom date! Ha! Can't wait for the next update.

Comment

Meathead Would you consider getting it translated for a Spanish version? Let me know, I owned a Spanish school for 10 years and have plenty of contacts who could do it.

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              Great idea!

• Meathead
              Meathead commented
              Editing a comment
              We have a man who wants to translate for us. I just lack the bandwidth to manage the project.

Can’t wait to get my hands on it

Comment

I like the looks of this. Great content

Comment

For me I am won or lost with the index and table of contents when deciding to purchase a cookbook. Here are some ways it would be more interesting to me. Any process you list you have a recipe for, cross reference to your favorite recipe that best illustrates that technique. I found your last book interesting and helped me with my cooking, but I couldn't tell you where it is now.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Meathead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Absolutely! That is the plan!

I am looking to Wib Pwimal with gweat anticipation.

Comment

The Table of Contents alone gives me ideas ..... cannot wait to see the finished product!

Comment

I would like to see more info on using pellet grills as they have become very popular. I use a gas grill, Amerique electric smoker, and a Green Mtn pellet grill, sometimes all 3 are in action at the same time. I have purchased 3 additional copies of your first book to give to my son-inlaws, it is our bible on all things Q. Can't wait for the new book.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                      Potkettleblack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I believe that all the recipes in the first book were tested on a MAK pellet grill.

Absolutely loving chapter 3&4!!! 6 & 12 too! I can't wait. I hear it has pictures, that way Steve B can understand it too.

Comment

• Steve B
                      Steve B commented
                      Editing a comment
                      😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Any thoughts on wild game?
                    Venison, duck, pheasant?

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      See post #11 above.

Originally posted by ABQ-BBQ View Post
                    I would like to see more info on using pellet grills as they have become very popular. I use a gas grill, Amerique electric smoker, and a Green Mtn pellet grill, sometimes all 3 are in action at the same time. I have purchased 3 additional copies of your first book to give to my son-inlaws, it is our bible on all things Q. Can't wait for the new book.
                    Very much looking forward to the new cookbook. I believe that to really take your cooking to a higher level, it’s very important to know the "why’s" and not just the "how to’s". Anyone can follow a recipe and create a reasonable facsimile of the dish, but it’s important to know why things go together or clash. Only then will one be able to experiment and make a good dish great!

And to the original quote, I also would like more pellet grill info. As the OP Stated, pellet grills are becoming more and more popular and are definitely claiming their place with serious cooks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here