Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PK Grill JACKED up their prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid $25 for a Duchess a few years ago. Had a great time fixing it up. Donated it to a raffle at a contest. May have to explore for other pre-PK grills.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	duchess.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1168331

Comment

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      I've only seen two of those, they were on ebay. Asking price was over $350.00 and they weren't in great shape.

Just saw this Weber on ebay while searching for vintage PKs, $2850.00!!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/22480875090...gAAOSwU75h8Ya1
      Last edited by 58limited; February 1, 2022, 08:21 PM.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      that's kinda cool, not for me, but cool

• CandySueQ
      CandySueQ commented
      Editing a comment
      That was exactly what I thought after cooking on it, ItsAllGoneToTheDogs! I cooked on it at an SCA event. Honestly, I preferred my Jumbo Joe.

If you are looking to grab a PK may I suggest you check your local ACE or grill stores to see what they have in stock. Was going to hold off till Spring but saw prices had gone up on their site and we were at our local ACE, they had 3 graphite left in stock from the holidays for $799.00. The wife said you better get it now before they have to restock and pay the additional $200 plus tax. I'm loving it so far! I grabbed a GO last Spring for my bday gift....shocked to see how they jumped up.

Comment

Done called one in on my own Position, to help replace a recently retired Kingsford 24". an, more importantly, forestall springin fer th Hasty Bake I so drool over !!!

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
        Editing a comment
        at this point, with the price, isn't the HB the better value? I know they are different cookers and all... but still.

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        I like my HB Ranger lots. It's a fun little cooker. Being able to raise or lower the charcoal grate is cool -- but, you've got to pick your placement before it gets hot!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here