Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everdure By Heston Blumenthal 4K 21-Inch Charcoal Grill & Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everdure By Heston Blumenthal 4K 21-Inch Charcoal Grill & Smoker

https://www.bbqguys.com/everdure-gri...hite-hbce4kgus

This thing has a lot of really nice features. Here's a good Youtube video:

Max Good This thing is screaming for you to give it a look.

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      They were supposed to send us one awhile back, but decided they wanted to "field test" it before having us do a review. Sure is eye catching.

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      I have looked at it. It sure grabs your attention, but the more I learn, the less I like. The best thing about Everdure appears to be their look. They keep plugging away at the US market, but don't seem to be catching on.

That looks really nice, but I'd prefer wifi to Bluetooth.

Comment

My favorite pet in the picture with the perfectly wrapped and cleaned probes and cord placed neatly in the drawer.

Im assuming everyone else’s looks like mine though.
      Last edited by HouseHomey; August 19, 2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Just needs one of these to go with it. ;-)
        Best pricing on Everdure! This outdoor Mobile Prep Kitchen helps you prep the perfect meal almost anywhere. 0% financing available, ships free from BBQGuys.

Comment

Interesting. Not sure claiming 21" in the headline but only having an 18" grate is smart, but it is what it is. Amazon has a couple more vids for those interested; an assembly and a features vid.

https://www.amazon.com/Everdure-Hest...g=mh0b-20&th=1

Comment

I love all the features with it. Precision vents, kamado style construction etc. very nice.

Comment

I was able to get my hands on some of their charcoal. It's really top notch lump. No debris in the bag, mostly large pieces, let's say 80%, burns very clean and hot. Really liked using it in the Hasty-Bake. If you see some, grab a bag. you won't regret it.

Comment

I have seen some other Everdure products at my local grilling shop and have always been intrigued. Some of their charcoal grills with the rotisseries look pretty cool. Definitely not versatile, do everything grills, especially for the price, but they do look pretty awesome for what they do.

Comment

I'd review it.

Comment

• ecowper
                    ecowper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too!

The charcoal tray looks a little small, any idea how long it will stay at 250 degrees? Otherwise it's so convenient... it's almost like cheating.

Comment

OK, I know this is an old thread (and that I've been AWOL for a while because, well, life...) but yesterday I pulled the trigger on a used Everdure 4K. It's definitely a beast! For size comparison, it's next to a PBC. First cook will likely be pastrami and brisket. Just a little clean-up and we'll be ready to go.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Uncle Bob
                      Uncle Bob commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting roller skates. Enjoy........

• carolts
                      carolts commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The skates are courtesy of the previous owner. They are actually very practical.

• Andrrr
                      Andrrr commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Congrats. I’m also envious of your location, I love Marco Island

carolts , it’s good to see yer still livin on life. Great lookin cooker. Can’t wait to see pastrami. Mebbee ya kin do some Wibs, perty please.

Comment

My one criticism is it doesn’t have much capacity given its size and cost.

Comment

• carolts
                        carolts commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I probably wouldn't have bought one new, but used price made sense. I've also seen it for as low as $999 new. Time will tell if it keeps its place in the lineup.

I've got to agree with Max's comment. While I've not done the pastrami yet, I've been creeping up on it with chicken. Their directions for how much fuel to use are really strange to me in that they have you start with much smaller amounts of charcoal and add more throughout the cook (there's a side port for this purpose and a set of coal tongs are included). It's built like a tank. I'm trying to get used to it but not really sure yet. I'll post more as I go, with more specifics.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here