Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New charcoal smoker from BBQGuru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooner-que
    commented on 's reply
    I agree they are very different, but since I currently live in a financially constrained world, I have to choose only one. If $$$ was no object then both would be great!

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Why not - I seasoned one in the back of my truck because my wife refused to help me unload it. I couldn't wait until the next day to fire it up.

• Max Good
    replied
    Meathead's going to get me one of these for my birthday: http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...smoker-cabinet

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think you can really compare the two, other than the price. This one would appear to be much more the "set it and forget it" style vs the labor intensive KBQ. If I had one of each I would definitely use them both, depending on how much time I had to tend the cooker.

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    That's not a bad price. With B & B and some wood chunks I could make that puppy sing, and sleep at the same time.

My issue right now is getting a cooker to the raised back area of my yard. I would need it placed in the back of my truck so I could back up to the stairs.
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; March 22, 2017, 12:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    I would get the Lang 36

• Gooner-que
    replied
    Good looking cooker, but if I'm going to spend that much money it will be on a KBQ.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Guess it will be nice if you're a charcoal lover 😊

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Stop!!!!! Don't post things like that until I find a way to hide my wallet. HA!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    started a topic New charcoal smoker from BBQGuru

New charcoal smoker from BBQGuru

This just popped into my inbox:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here