Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaviar online whiskey & spirits club- we both get a free bottle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Booo! Sorry my friend. Usually MI suffers from those things (lots of online retailers can't/won't ship here) and I thought if they'll ship here they'll ship to most anyone. I was wrong. Sigh... Thanks for trying!

• Sephon
    replied
    Just tried to sign up. Thanks for the link Huskee

Unfortunately it's not available in PA.

Nor Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Leave a comment:

• dahcopilot
    replied
    i used my free shipping the first day not realizing you only get one a month, sent them an email to find out what happened and they reset it, giving me another one. sure i will get my $210 worth as they have a lot of product i can't buy at our state run abc stores.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Update: Currently the free bottle we'd both get is Breckenridge bourbon.

I had a sample of it months ago and I don't remember it specifically. I remember liking it, but how exactly it compares to some of my other faves escapes me. I do have some coming so I can give my review of it later. Breaking Bourbon rates it very favorably.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, what djl said below. So $20/month or $17.50/mo if paid yearly. Every 3 mo. you get a free tasting kit, most are $35-40, and every month you get a free shipping credit on any size order. I have found whiskeys there I can't find locally, conversely I've found higher prices on some I can cheaper locally. It's a gamble, but the tasting kits and info they have make it a fun hobby and good value for me. Hate to use this comparison, but maybe somewhat like the AR for whiskey in some respects.

• djl
    replied
    $60 every thee months or $210 if pay for the year upfront...

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    What's it cost?

Leave a comment:

• Flaviar online whiskey & spirits club- we both get a free bottle!

I have been a member of Flaviar, an online whisk(e)y & spirits club, for about a year maybe more. If you've heard of it, are interested in joining, or know you want to join for sure, please let me know by either PMing me here or emailing me, and I can give you a referral code that will get us both a free bottle!

What I like about them is that they have a LOT of great tasting notes on different liquors & whiskies and really help you find things that you might enjoy based on what you already enjoy. You can get a free tasting kit (3 samples) of bourbon, Scotch, gin, tequila, whatever you choose, every quarter for free as a member, or you can buy more. I've discovered 3 things my wife & I love form their tasting kits. You get free shipping on any order once a month. If you're a connoisseur, or want to be, this place is worth taking a peek at. I got 2 tasting kits when I joined, I think everyone does.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here