Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaviar online whiskey & spirits club- we both get a free bottle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Bkhuna it works for me now when I click it.

• pkadare
    commented on 's reply
    Nor all of Canada, though then again, we have limits on alcohol transportation across provincial borders.

• Bkhuna
    commented on 's reply
    Tried the link and it's currently out of service.

• Bkhuna
    replied
    @Buck Flicks - Kirin is made by Budweiser in LA. Sapporo is brewed in Canada by Sleeman. Asahi is made in Canada by Molson.

I lived and drank beer in Japan for 11 years and I can say unequivocally that the stuff they sell in the US tastes nothing like the real deal.

Leave a comment:

• raven
    replied
    I have one of these as well. It's now $50 in store credit. I have gotten some great bourbon from this site including Willet Pot Still, Rowan's Creek, Noah's Mill, Sazerac Rye, Willet Family Reserve Rye, Blackened and EH Taylor Small Batch. The stock is updated continuously plus you can set it to email you if a bottle your are hunting shows up in inventory.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    If anyone's interested in joining this is the link to sign up with that gets us both a free bottle.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I tried some Dickel a couple weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good, especially for the price. It is in my rotation now.

• au4stree
    commented on 's reply
    Sigh.... I’m not surprised AL is on the nor list. 😔 oh well

• aladdin4d
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely underrated especially when I can pick it up for less than 20 a fifth like I have been the past several months

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Dickel is good stuff! An underrated gem IMO.

• aladdin4d
    replied
    My sampler was Breckenridge, Few rye and Wolfburn too. I really really like the Breckenridge! The Few rye was decent but I still like Dickel rye better. To me, the Wolfburn was a huge disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Bump, anyone else interested?

Anyone else a member? What do you think, love it, hate it? I've done a side by side on 2 bottles of Breckenridge, both their regular and their Reserve Blend. Good stuff. I think I favor the Reserve, a little more oak.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds a lot like Oklahoma

• Buck Flicks
    commented on 's reply
    What do you mean by "no longer sell Japanese beer in America?"

• Bkhuna
    commented on 's reply
    Blame the Distributors and the Politicians that accept their bribes, uh, I mean, campaign contributions.

Years ago, I had to drive from Florida to Georgia just to buy real Japanese beer because it came in 733 mL bottles. Florida had regulation on beer that said it could only be sold in 12, 16, or 32 ounce bottles. The big three didn't want any competition. The laws have finally be relaxed, but the point is now mute, because Kirin, Sapporo, and Asahi no longer sell Japanese beer in America.
    Last edited by Bkhuna; May 28, 2019, 05:27 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here