Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaviar online whiskey & spirits club- we both get a free bottle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• glitchy
    replied
    I signed up last night for 3 months. I figured it's worth one shot with a bottle included for $60. I'll re-evaluate before it renews, taking Bkhuna's feedback into consideration. I did use your link Huskee.
    Last edited by glitchy; September 9, 2019, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    replied
    I find it's not really worth the money and the shipping is excruciatingly slow. The tasting kits are to expensive. The shipping is excruciatingly slow. I paid for the full year and won't renew when it's up.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree. It has a nice nose, and just a bit of burn on the tongue.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    While lately I tend to favor more 50% ABV (100 proof) and up whiskeys, I really do like Breckenridge too. It has a young taste, but not harsh at all. Creamy, well rounded and smooth. Very friendly.

• Thunder77
    replied
    I received my bottle of Breckenridge on Friday. I’m not particularly interested in bourbon, but I really liked the Breckenridge. A lot.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Grafx365 That's great! My wife & I love whiskey, Scotch, gin, tequila, you name it, and we've found at least 2 or 3 from each category from their tasting kits that we'd never heard of and we've never seen for sale locally that we love. It can be disappointing when something you want isn't in stock, but it's made up for when you discover something you love that you otherwise wouldn't have known about.

• Grafx365
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the link. :-) just signed up. My wife is so thrilled! I owe you one.
    Last edited by Grafx365; September 8, 2019, 04:09 PM. Reason: Just to say that I followed the link.

• Grafx365
    commented on 's reply
    Since the both of us (wife and I) enjoy whiskey, you know it. My wife loved the idea of it, so away I go.

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by Grafx365 View Post
    I’m thinking I might try this since both the wife and I are both fans of whiskey, whisky, and bourbon.
    Woo hoo! this is the link to sign up with that gets us both a free bottle. Look for the green button once you visit the link. I hope you enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    そう

• Grafx365
    replied
    I’m thinking I might try this since both the wife and I are both fans of whiskey, whisky, and bourbon.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Agree on all counts

• dahcopilot
    replied
    since i joined to help huskee get a bottle of free whiskey, and it has been a few months, here is my take so far. takes a little time to figure out how to utilize it to your max benefit, but in a short time i have acquired enough of my favorite whiskys that are unavailable here, to last a year. i have tried brands i normally would not, with both really good and so so results. all in all, a pretty good club, just take your time and get to know how it works. sign up yall, huskee needs a free drink!

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    commented on 's reply
    Yea the ABC system in NC is terrible.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here