Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Favorite Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coors Banquet the majority of the time. Nitro Milk Stout from Left Hand is the all-time champ though.

Comment

Liennienkugals Summer Shandy in hot weather.

Comment

Alaskan smoked porter, breakfast of champions, hot Italians, home fries with smoked potatoes and grilled onions and red bell pepper topped off with an over medium egg

Comment

I have favorite beers for different climates.
          In Canada I like Export, Okeefe and 50. I'm not sure if they're still making them.
          In cold places I like Pete's Wicked Ale, Guiness, Bass and Double Diamond.
          Down here I like Pacifico but sure do drink my share of Coors lite.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca View Post

The stuff's good, real good, a nice change from all the IPAs.
            I'm so sick of IPAs. Every small brewer seems like they have different beers and 5 of them are IPAs.

I'm a fan of most beer that isn't overly bitter. About a year ago I started getting into the sour beers. Favorite type is Gose. Any of the Anderson Valley sour beers are really good. But I have to be in the mood for them.

Comment

Super cold Franziskaner Weissbier is my favorite while smoking meats!

Comment

Mammouth Lakes Double Nut Brown. Best porter I've ever had and I've had a lot. Brewed in Mammoth Lakes, Ca., but not sold in Ca.. I get it in Reno when we are on vacation.

Comment

Tree Shaker IPA by O'Dell Brewing

Comment

I’m a Pabst man, but when it’s real hot an ic cold corona is hard to beat

Comment

• ssandy_561
                      ssandy_561 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like how you think. Just throw a ice cold Labatt Blue in there and those are my three favorites

New Glarus Spotted Cow or Moon Man.
                    But drinking Tangueray and San Pellegrino for low carbs.

Comment

Yup I drink labatt golfing cuz my club don’t have either of the others

Comment

I can’t say I have a favorite, but there a few I really like having in my refrigerator:

New Belgium Fat Tire - I remember when this was a local brew only when I lived in Colorado
                        Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat - Great summer beer
                        Leinenkugel Summer Shandy - tried for the first time this year. Boy, am I late to the party on this one.

I am a sucker for good stouts. Some of my favorites:
                        New Holland Dragon’s Milk
                        Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout
                        Stone Xocoveza (Great winter seasonal brew)
                        Hardywood Kentucky Christmas Morning (if you can ever get your hands on this, do it)

Comment

Cerveza Modelo Negra. A medium-bodied, Munich Dunkel-style Lager.

Comment

I'll try it because I drink Michelob ultra or Miller light when trying to drink light (beer) but you should try tequila, RAmorris. Lowest calorie and lowest on the hypoglycemic index. If you don't like it straight add some orange bitters and fresh lime juice. Or ask me for my sugar free margarita recipe.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here