Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirt feedback - we want to hear from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa
    commented on 's reply
    I think richinlbrg might have something here ( about committee )

• mackdaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Ditto with the "since 2015." BTW just ordered my own SnS today to go with my Webber 22.5" kettle that's on its way.

• Medusa
    commented on 's reply
    I like this graphic, but I don't know what it means to need an SnS. What if I have a stick burner? How about...

SnS ( graphic ) + kettle ( graphic ) = Silhouette of crowd of happy people eating / cheering about BBQ. and below it...

"We've got you cookin!... ABCbarbecue ( or Adrenaline) .com

--Ed
    Last edited by Medusa; August 2, 2015, 06:47 AM. Reason: changed "covered" to "cookin!"

• Medusa
    commented on 's reply
    Agree with ditching 2015

• richinlbrg
    replied
    Ya know, Catherine , David Parrish , et. al, with all of our differing tastes, and folk like me, with NO asthetic taste, you'll never get it done by committee. LOL

But so far, some GREAT suggestions!
    Last edited by richinlbrg; August 1, 2015, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Ditto to what CandySueQ said. Also, I think the kettle may be too busy, so I would remove the meat.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Absolutely love the slogan on the back! Could you perhaps add some space before and after the 'n' (in Slow n Sear) to increase readability? Other than that, cool! I like Jerod Broussard suggestion about Makin' as opposed to Making. It is more consistent with the 'n' in the product name also.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Here's another top of my head idea on the product (as opposed to the company), here I'm playing with the symbolical symmetry of the acronyms:

Click image for larger version

Name:	abc2.png
Views:	156
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	100102

Again, ignore fonts and colors.

Thanks for uploading version 2, will mull over it and see if I can think of something. Fun thread!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    OK here's version 2. If you guys have any artistic skills feel free to throw out some different graphics options!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shirt6.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	100100

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Henrik. Check out our next version below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here