Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirt feedback - we want to hear from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catherine
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks fuzzydaddy! it will be going out tomorrow! Since I'm making a mail run....who else wants to get an order in while the shirts are still warm off the presses?

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Just placed my order!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! If you order tonight they should be there Friday or Saturday. Not sure they'll still be in stock two weeks from now

• Medusa
    replied
    Nice Job! Plan on ordering 2, but unfortunately will be out of town all next week - Boo Hoo! Don't want them showing up at the door with no one to take them in and give them a good home - LOL! Will order when I return.

Kudos to ABC for keepin' on!

-- Ed

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Our stock is in! We've got short and long sleeve t-shirts and polos on sale. They came out great!

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    commented on 's reply
    Very Clean!

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Next few weeks

• billg71
    commented on 's reply
    So when and where can I buy one(of each)?
    Last edited by billg71; August 28, 2015, 05:20 PM.

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I think you will!

• billg71
    commented on 's reply
    I'm for grey as well, stains show up a little better than on black but it's much easier to keep clean than white.

• billg71
    commented on 's reply
    I'm for that one!

• David Parrish
    replied
    Thank you Sir. We'll have the polo for sale soon with the logo on the front and no back graphics

Leave a comment:

• Lynn_B
    replied
    I like the front. Personally I wouldn't buy it with anything on the back. Simple is sometimes better

I think you're trying to explain or put too much on the back.

However I've told everyone I know about the product

Leave a comment:

• mackdaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no, now I'm going to have to buy a BGE! 😖.

• Catherine
    replied
    Powersmoke_80 we do have a front logo polo that will be going on sale at the same time as the T.

Click image for larger version

Name:	polo pic1.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	105376
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here