Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirt feedback - we want to hear from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    troymeister I'm honored. Thank you.

• troymeister
    commented on 's reply
    David Parrish Unfortunately I am not a good designer. Just a carpenter who likes to cook. I trust your ability.

Throughout my 30+ years of cooking, only a few things have been revolutionary.
    1. Weber Kettle
    2. Using digital thermometers
    3. Slow n Sear
    4. Good cast iron pan
    5. The will to learn and improve.
    Not necessarily in that order...

The word Elegant to me describes something that is very simple but works well. SnS does that.

• Medusa
    commented on 's reply
    troymeister, SnS club? Very, very cool! I'm glad we're all part of the club here, as it has changed the way I cook in many aspects! -- Ed

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Sequin. Lay it on thick!!!

• CeramicChef
    commented on 's reply
    DWCowles - Thanks! I appreciate the pointer.

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks troymeister. We're glad to have you in the club as well

I'm not sure how to convey elegance and coolness in a t-shirt decal. Got any ideas?

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Ed. Very glad you like the shirts

• troymeister
    replied
    I really like the front. I agree with black and grey.

Your product is sleek, cool, efficient, simple yet sophisticated, over the top, a notch above, totally effin works. While I understand the ABC's concept. I think the back should somehow reflect the elegance and coolness of the SnS. I say this with the utmost kindness and respect. I am glad to belong to the SnS club!

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Go here CeramicChef > www.abcbarbecue.com

• Medusa
    replied
    Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post

Awesome! We were going for high quality when we selected the materials and manufacturer. Glad to hear the shirts are passing the real world test.
    Passed 110%. You did a really good job with the base shirt, and quality of the print is awesome. Very good color combo between the base shirt and the inks in the design. Can't beat oil-based ink ( I'm assuming ) when it comes to coverage and longevity without fading.

-- Ed

Leave a comment:

• CeramicChef
    replied
    So, am I so late to the party to get a couple of shirts?

If not, how do I go about ordering a couple of shirts?

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Update: After several wearings and washings both shirts look and feel brand new, i.e., like the day they arrived. Great job y'all!

-- Ed

Awesome! We were going for high quality when we selected the materials and manufacturer. Glad to hear the shirts are passing the real world test.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    Update: After several wearings and washings both shirts look and feel brand new, i.e., like the day they arrived. Great job y'all!

-- Ed

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    Meant to tell you...

Received my short sleeve and baseball jersey a few weeks ago. Great quality shirts and prints. Fit perfectly, very comfortable, etc., etc. Can't say enough good, other than I'm wearing the jersey right now.

-- Ed

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    commented on 's reply
    ARRRRGH! I won't be here... But wait! Mebbe I can get lucky if I order next Wed...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here