Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinning my first bird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinning my first bird.

Dry brined it for a couple days uncovered in the fridge. Rubbed it with smoked paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, and cumin. I'm going to try to toss potatoes into the drip pan after 30 minutes then toss some brussels sprouts in 30 minutes later. I'm hoping it'll all be done at the same time. But I have no real idea when the bird will be done so wish me luck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	he4VDLDXkOd32PwynZ1d_pYQINGSkF1fjqpqNP7FzE_eixt0s0Vh0vmh0krEZX1ytwRACRR0O8m2L_F5iz9N7UpxcCrKDctlXTPZS7mu0n4sUnPpcmnZ0rwEk5p4XG23Buylckj4ALiqwYIE1038z1UDM_XLL4BvlfJWFi5372nUfroz46HeazbKMWCuxkFXu3V2pHgWhtI0brdqI2-oqW6DiayJ9RB9MZznE1GrMWnGWiNg9DcGwUnahKsiAaj
Views:	234
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	618725

Have fun man .... the bird looks pretty

Comment

You are off to a good start.
      Last edited by RonB; January 4, 2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Wishin ya Best of Luck, Brother!

Comment

Just added the brussels and everything seems right. Chicken is getting close and so are the potatoes.

Comment

I think I'm going to nail it. Neighbors are on their way over for dinner. Going to pull it in 5.

Name:	20190104_185053.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	618759

Name:	20190104_185127.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	618760

Comment

• CaptainMike
              CaptainMike commented
              Editing a comment
              Everything looks great except those Brussels sprouts. You do know that they are the Official Vegetable of Hell don't you?

• Fire Art
              Fire Art commented
              Editing a comment
              Luv me them brussel sprouts

• ecowper
              ecowper commented
              Editing a comment
              CaptainMike you clearly don’t know that Brussels Sprouts are the bomb!

Good stuff.

Name:	20190104_192944.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	618804

Comment

• scottranda
              scottranda commented
              Editing a comment
              Now I’m highly contemplating a roto after this pic!!! 😮

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel like it's breathed life into my gas grill.

Attjack that looks stupid good man

Comment

That's a beautiful finish on the bird. Brussels and taters look mighty fine too!

Comment

Looks fantastic!

Comment

Is this the rotisserie channel? That bird/meal looks rill good! 🕶

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here