Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber stepping up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, first post, but add me to the list of people that got the version of the new kamado with the wobble. Weber's VP of quality has done an outstanding job keeping me up to speed on everything going on. I finally got my updated one on Thursday and.... it was still the old one, just this time put together by the local dealer. So i now have that one sitting in my garage while they try again. I definitely don't fault Weber, life happens, but after ordering it the day after Thanksgiving I'm going crazy wanting to compare it to my PBC and 10yr old kettle! Jealous of you all that have gotten yours successfully replaced!

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome face dog! Eat good & have fun...........when you can!

• RAGBBQ
      RAGBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome!

• facedogg
      facedogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to follow up, my new (correct) one was delivered by the local dealer, and it all looks good now, very solid! I'll be doing the initial burn tonight and then I look forward to making use of all the knowledge that I've gleaned from all of you over the last few months!

fzxdoc I have seen other posts on a Weber Summit Charcoal forum on Facebook confirming that the replacement grills are being sent out after being assembled by a local vendor. Unfortunately the vendor that Weber chose for me has dropped the ball. Instead of sending mine to my local Ace which is only a few miles away, they sent mine to some place that I have never heard of, 20 miles away. Weber says my grill has been there since Jan. 22 but the vendor has not contacted me. Weber is supposed to follow-up.... I hope it is resolved this week.

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us know, kenrobin . Hope that place is better at assembling Weber kamados than they are at customer service.

Kathryn

Somehow I missed this post - welcome to The Pit. Well, at least they are tryin'.

Comment

Congrats on new version! Looks much sturdier. I hope the rest of you that are waiting for it will have it soon!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here