Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite store bought salsa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack's original salsa from Costco was perfect. However it was replaced by their garden version which was a chunky mess, it didn't sell so it all went bye-bye. You may be able to find it elsewhere...I think Target & Wegmans sells it.

Comment

I love all kinds of salsa. One that I really like is Pepper Plant Chunky Salsa. Not terribly hot, but has a nice flavor. A little hard to find, though.

Attached Files

Comment

We get Newman's Medium or Wegman's Fresh Salsa in the refrigerator case

Comment

I like this one:

and this:
          Read reviews and buy Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce - 28oz at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A360EDE4-2D90-4369-861A-CB24EEC8938E.jpeg
Views:	110
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	692440 Been on this kick for awhile now. Mild for the wife though.

Comment

• smokin fool
              smokin fool commented
              Editing a comment
              Yesss. Thank you.
              Couldn't remember its name for the life of me.
              Herdez, was available up here but haven't been able to find it in ages.
              To me closest thing to Texas style momnpop salsa I can find.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here