Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead's Zucchini Stroganoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead's Zucchini Stroganoff

I made it tonight and it was good! Easy and fast too. I got plenty of zucchini in the garden so I'll be making it again.

While traditionally made with beef, this unique zucchini twist on Stroganoff is a great way to mix up your traditional weeknight dinner menu. While the recipe is meat-free, the other flavorful components of classic Stroganov remain the same including mushrooms and onions sautéd in butter with a sour cream sauce.

I get it. Vegetables are not the hottest topic around here. lol

Comment

If you have a garden, you have a lot of zucchini no doubt! My father used to say don't turn your back on it. Crazy how fast it can bulge. The more recipes for this invader the better.

Comment

Attjack Sounds good - thanks! I have a ton of zucchini (and crookneck squash) myself, so it's good to have something a little different to try.

Comment

Wish I still had my garden. So many squash and such. Did you finish it on the grill?

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Oddly I did not. I broke in a new cast iron pan, but did it on the stove. Next time I'll take it outside.

Great topic, in my eyes; I never say no to some zucchini!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here