Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilled veggie recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled veggie recipe

THis spammed one of my news feeds, but instead of ignoring it, I thought it looked pretty good, so I made it... it's pretty good! Mix the proportions to fit your tastes. We like more mushrooms and onions. It came out looking like the photo, which is rare!

Click image for larger version

Name:	RoastedVegetableswithWalnutsBasilandBalsamicVinaigrette.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	502963

Thanks Mosca we like to grill vegetables. I will need to try this out.

Comment

Thanks! I like including vegetables and cooking an entire meal on the grill.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Mrs. Hawker likes to assume that since I'm cooking the meat I have everything else covered. HA!
        This could be a nice surprise.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I am going to add it to the menu for next week. The wifey always complains that I don't use enough veggies.

Comment

I do something similar, but I use sun dried tomatoes at the end instead of fresh ones, the seasoning I use is Vegetable Magic, and I add either sliced jalepenos or diced scotch bonnets. Hold the walnuts please

Comment

• Mosca
              Mosca commented
              Editing a comment
              You can’t hold the walnuts! The recipe is from walnuts.org! Noooooooooo!

(It sounds like it would be good your way too!)

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here