Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Need a recipe for poblano poppers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Need a recipe for poblano poppers.

I bought some poblano peppers the other day after seeing a post on IG of them stuffed with pulled pork, cream cheese mix and wrapped in bacon then smoked. Looking for suggestions. I have goat cheese chevre on hand plus other shredded cheeses and bacon. Looking for some help because I don't have much time and honestly don't have time to research at the moment. I do have pretty much any spice available that comes to mind as well. Thanks!

Chili Rellenos?

Comment

put the mix in the middle, wrap in bacon and smoke is good as you said or you can leave on or off the bacon, Batter and fry. bacon and smoke not traditional but hey... No rules right and whats wrong with battered and fried bacon?

Comment

I'd be winging it. Probably a different flavor combo for each one.

Comment

HouseHomey kmhfive I appreciate the input. I was really looking for a stuffing combo and smoke temp for these. Fortunately enough, my wife decided she wanted to detail her Jeep and needed my help, 3 hours later at least the ribs are done.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Disaster narrowly averted (kinda) !!
            Love yer new avatar, Hulagn1971 !

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here