Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS is what a tomato biscuit should look like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS is what a tomato biscuit should look like.

'nuff said!

Click image for larger version  Name:	tomatobiscuit.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.2 KB ID:	356788

Just enough bread to keep your fingers from gettin' wet.

Your meat to veggie ration is a bit off.

Comment

Where's the beef?!!

Comment

You just forfeited your man card. And to think prior to this I valued your opinion...

Comment

Don't let the haters get you down, RonB. Nothing better than a vine ripe tomato in the summer.

Comment

Where is the mayo?
            Where is the bacon?
            Where is mine!?!
            Last edited by HawkerXP; August 4, 2017, 04:27 PM. Reason: OOps, sorry @RonB please.....

Comment

• FlaBouy
              FlaBouy commented
              Editing a comment
              I want to be in this guy's squad...

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              So my wife picked up 4lbs of thick-cut bacon today, and the tomatoes are coming in. Sure we can find some bread and lettuce around here. Hell, I'll make the mayo! Tomorrow's adventure!

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              EdF - BLTs are our favorite in the summer. Add some fresh picked corn and we are in heaven.

OK people, and Huskee too. Some of you have trouble reading. The TITLE is TOMATO BISCUIT, not tomato and bacon biscuit or tomato and mayo biscuit. If you want to discuss them, start your own d@mn thread. LOL

Edit to add: just to make sure everyone knows the comment above is 100% for fun.
            Last edited by RonB; August 4, 2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Such language. You made the tomato blush! Now to make you laugh even harder - biscuit? Where's the gravy?

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              tbob4 - did you know that many Italians refer to tomato sauce as gravy?

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe!

Okay everyone calm down. It is meat. It's a beefsteak termater!

Comment

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish I had thunk o' that.

Made BLT's last week. My wife was convinced she wouldn't like them because her parents overdid them when she was a kid. Aaaand I have authorization to make them again.

Comment

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              Sweet!

• Henrik
              Henrik commented
              Editing a comment
              Boom!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here