Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shrimp block breakdown logistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    It worked, but they were "musty" after their over-long storage. Ate half, tossed the rest to the seagulls.

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    We have a well and the water coming out of it is 45 degrees. So we just run the cold water over the block and let the shrimp fall off into a clean pan and grab them as they do when we have enough we refreeze the block.

Leave a comment:

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    I was gonna say Ice Pick, but be careful!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    And........?

• EdF
    replied
    It was the partial thaw method.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Break out the bandsaw.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Bubba!

• ssandy_561
    replied
    You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it...pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich...

😀

Leave a comment:

• KenC52
    replied
    Never try to pry overcooked (and seriously stuck) brownies out of a baking pan with a steak knife, bone out a deer shoulder with 14 inch butcher knife, sweat a copper fitting while it is attached to wooden subflooring, pull a "dead" squirrel out of a hole in the ground, pull two fighting dogs apart bearhanded, etc.etc.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Never try to make a T-square with an Xacto knife is one of mine. A twelve year old's brain fart.

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    never try to drill through a terra-cotta flower pot either... ask KenC52 how I know...

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Remember that the next time someone from pilgrims gives me a block of chickens

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    My name is Adam, and I endorse this message.

• holehogg
    commented on 's reply
    Hate to admit it been thee done that. Will never be able to bend the tip of a finger.

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. That and chesse blocks and wheels too. Eeek... ugly, ugly cuts.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here