Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Lobster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    I gotta whole bunch of channels I have followed for years. Malcom is probably at the top of that list!

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    @DWCoweles, @"The Pit", @One and All Thanks For the Lobster Smoking Info‼️
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Great video, thanks, DW!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Yup.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I imagine you don’t have many crawlin around your yard.

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, thanks CandySueQ nothing better then crab stuffed lobster!

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    I pretty much have done it the way CandySueQ describes, on the grill. Never tried smoking but it would be the same technique. Just don't over cokk or smoke them or you end up with rubber bands.

• CandySueQ
    commented on 's reply
    Enough to stuff center of 2 halved lobsters! 1 chopped green onion, 1 T fine chopped celery, 1T butter, melt add 1 t flour, 1 t dry mustard, 1/4 cup sour cream, dash Worcestershire sauce. Heat until it boils add 1 can lump crab meat 2 T bread crumbs. Add orange smoke to grill. This is fancy dinner good!

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Yes he does. I used a lot of his recipes

• CandySueQ
    commented on 's reply
    Malcom cooks anything good!

• DWCowles
    replied
    I like the way that Malcom Reed smokes them.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Personally I think they're great to cook on the grill, but not so much smoke. The thick crust makes it hard for the smoke to get through. I cook mine like HawkerXP, so fresh!

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    I think that more than half the time we have lobster (formerly from Mass), I kill them and section them up, so we can make them different ways. Best way I know is a sharp knife into the area behind the eyes (there's a cross there), blade facing towards the front, then down through the head/face. Don't worry if they flip around for a while - they're dead, it's just reflex.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Damn Hawker I just got a real bad itch for lobsters now. 😋. As if I didn’t already.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here