Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something smells fishy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something smells fishy

Oh it's catfish with home fries and homemade tarter sauce 😊
    Attached Files

Love me some catfish! Looks good brother.

Comment

Looks really good. Reminds of a quote.
      At first I didn't like Bud Light because I didn't like beer, then I didn't like it because I did like beer.

Comment

DW the fries and fish look great. Those things go with beer. Its American! Your beer is America.

People dont like your choice of beer are not really looking at the big pic. just sayin

Great job Bro! Great job.
        Last edited by Jon Solberg; March 2, 2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Jon Solberg I don't care if people likes my choice of beer or not...it's not about them it's about me...just saying

Comment

Nice cook Darrell. I always tell people "you might not like my beer, my dog, my shirt, or my wife. That's fine, that's why they're MINE!"

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              I like that Huskee

• MBMorgan
              MBMorgan commented
              Editing a comment
              The beer and the shirt might be yours ... but if your household is anything like mine, I'm betting that you are the property of the other two ...

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Good point MBMorgan Lol!

Dude, how was the fish?

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              It was good but I wasn't to crazy about the batter

DWCowles, I didn't know you could Ice Fish for Cat Fish in Kentucky? Eat Well and Prosper!
            From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

what was the batter that you didn't like?

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                It was a beer batter called "Big Daddy" fish batter. A recipe that I found on Google. It had lots of good reviews so I thought I would give it a try. Live and learn.

Nice looking fish dinner, DWCowles ! Do you use a deep fryer or just a lot of oil in a pan? I'm looking for justification to buy a deep fryer.

Kathryn

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                I did used a deep fryer fzxdoc

Kind of a Mid West local-Saint Louis thing but when I do a fish fry THIS is the king.

It would definitely be worth ordering if you can't find it local--and you likely can't.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here