Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-2-0,5 methode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleSpike View Post

Welkom uit Alberta, Canada. Mooie setup heb je daar!

Dank je, sinds een paar maanden een echte hobby geworden met The Lumberjack WIFI

Comment

• UncleSpike
      UncleSpike commented
      Editing a comment
      Waar is het gebouwd? Ik heb er nog nooit van gehoord.

They look good to me.

noticed you use one of those fancy smoke tubes. Do they make an obvious difference? Do you fill them with pellets?

Comment

Originally posted by NPJ77 View Post
      They look good to me.

noticed you use one of those fancy smoke tubes. Do they make an obvious difference? Do you fill them with pellets?
      Yes with  pellets, but also cherry and oak i used just to get extra smoke flavor, doen.t matter watt kind of pellets, i don't taste the different!
      Last edited by Ganesh2; June 27, 2020, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BFlynn View Post
        On the rub - and again - 100% personal preference leave out the cinnamon, add cayenne and brown sugar.

I also leave the salt out of the rub, and salt separately.
        Would you share your rub with me? I'm still not there where i want to be, and we love sweetness and spicy

Comment

Originally posted by NPJ77 View Post
        They look good to me.

Don't know, nearby there is a butcher with cheap prices for pork, like spareribs, not the thin one with only an inch of meat on the bone, but really thick spare ribs with 5-7 inch of meat on it, I don't know what kind of cattle they are, but they are very tasty, and very cheap. The cost here 7.57 USD/ 2.2 pound spareribs

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here