Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first cook with MPS 340 XL Adventure Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first cook with MPS 340 XL Adventure Series

Just got my smoker and cooked ribs last weekend. Temperatures on my smoker varied just like the official review so no issue there. 6 racks of ribs turned out excellent. I prefer a unwrapped rib but decided to wrap this time given my guests preferences. Very happy with smoker and results. looking forward to chicken wings, brisket, shoulder, and everything else.

​​​​​​
    Attached Files

Ribs! Always a winner. Looking great.
    congrats on your new cooker and outstandig first effort!

Comment

Well done. Smoker and cook

Comment

Nicely done both ribs and cooker.

Comment

Lookin' good.

Comment

Bein the Wib export that I am, I think you need to cook another batch. Now, where do you live & I will tell you when to put the next batch of wibs on, yessir, cuz this is goin to need an extensive scrutinizing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here