Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lunch for Veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch for Veterans

I work at a Veteran's Hospital (and I'm also a Veteran), and the last few years we have had the Utah Pork Producers provide lunch for Veterans, their caregivers, support people, and hospital staff. It has become one of the highlights for folks this time of year.

This year was no exception. They provided us with a delicious lunch of smoked pork loin sandwich, sauce (if you want it), pickles, chips, cookie, and drink. They also gave me a little piggy eraser for my desk.

Thanks to the Utah Pork Producers for the delicious lunch, and a big THANK YOU to all of the Veterans, current active duty, and their long suffering families and friends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lunch.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	766168

Thanks to all who severed.

Comment

Great gesture for those that really deserve it!

Comment

Always nice to hear stories like this.

For veteran Pit members, here is a list of places for free or discounted meals on Veteran's Day. My brother and I have been going to Applebee's for a number of years.

Restaurants are saluting Veterans Day with free meals and discounts for veterans, service members and their families.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here