Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to serve with Ham??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to serve with Ham??

Well, my dreams of an all fried food Easter went out the door. No biggey...

Got 2, half sections of cooked boneless hams. Wife wants pasta salad, which I am fine with.

Going with the following glaze on the hams once they reach 125 internal.

1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
    1/2 Cup Honey
    1/4 Cup Coco-Cola
    2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
    2 teaspoons Memphis Dust

Can't think of anything else......

Scalloped potatoes

Horseradish

Really good dinner rolls

What time should I be there?

Comment

Many people ask, I always tell them 10 PM. I'm usually in bed by 8 or 9.

Wife OK'd the potatoes....thanks. Had some good crescent rolls today with some chuck roast.

Comment

What to serve with ham? Steak!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          One year we did ribeyes with crawfish etoufee on top

Can't go wrong with grilled pineapple!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          How long? til they get marks

Yup, that's all it takes to add flavour and warm it throughout. A little cinnamon and/or nutmeg sprinkled on is also a nice touch. Some chili powder or cayenne works for a little bite too. No need to add sugar, already more than enough in the fruit itself.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here