Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork Tenderloins on the Jumbo Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork Tenderloins on the Jumbo Joe

Butterflied two tenderloins, filled one with homemade fig preserves and Swiss cheese, the other with sautéed onions and mushrooms. Wrapped in bacon and grilled on my Jumbo Joe. Worked out great for a family meal.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Texas Larry; October 26, 2019, 09:17 AM. Reason: “Home.ade fog” — really🤣

That looks great!

Comment

Good 'ol Jumbo Joe.

Comment

Great job! Pork tenderloin is such an underrated cut of meat, and so versatile.

Comment

Butterflied pork tenderloins....now why has that never occurred to me. And fig preserves sounds like a perfect match to the tenderloin!

Comment

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, cook tenderloins all the time and it has never occurred to me to butterfly them....
            Mind you according to my wife a lotta things don't occur to me

• Texas Larry
            Texas Larry commented
            Editing a comment
            I gotta say the figs were a great accompaniment. But it was all good. I unrolled these with a sharp knife like a jelly roll, so had lots of room to spread fillings out.

Good job.

Comment

I think you killed it,,,,in a very good way !!!!!!

Comment

Love the JJ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here