Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork Loin Center Rib Roast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork Loin Center Rib Roast

Hi all. I’m looking for advice on how to cook this cut. I can cook on the WSM or the Weber kettle with S-n-S. I’m doing this this afternoon. I expect it will cook in an hour or so.

Should I do a rub?

Happy Sunday!

Bill

I usually cook "Hot" Indirect 325-350 and take to 140-145 Max and I use a rub. Good luck .

Comment

I like an herb rub. Maybe Simon & Garfunkel or Herbs de Provence.

Comment

I cook pork cuts other than ribs differently all the time - it's my 'how would this taste?' meat. You've probably already started, therefore my suggestion is to take notes all the time and be able to compare different cooks to hone in on what you want to repeat.

Comment

Olive oil, Rosemary,garlic, salt and some lemon
          indirect or on a rotissire

Comment

fuzzydaddyJGo37 Greygoose Skip

Thanks. I’ll be posting shortly on Show Us What You’re Cooking. It really turned out well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here