Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor Day Family Rib Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labor Day Family Rib Fest

Now that I have this picture thing figured out....Pics from Family Labor Day Rib Fest. 22 racks of ribs (and 2 shoulders and a 22# ham just as an excuse to fire up the big smoker) and 50 people.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0517.jpg Views:	1 Size:	141.3 KB ID:	750637Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0518.jpg Views:	1 Size:	122.6 KB ID:	750638Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0530.jpg Views:	1 Size:	143.1 KB ID:	750639Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0533.jpg Views:	1 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	750640Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0538.jpg Views:	1 Size:	170.0 KB ID:	750641Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0537.jpg Views:	1 Size:	133.8 KB ID:	750642
    Last edited by Bob's BBQ; October 2, 2019, 10:03 AM.

This is great! Thanks for sharing. There should be more of this going on everywhere!

Comment

Very awesome! Great pics of what looks like an even greater party.

Comment

Oh yeah! Nothing like a little get together and some meat!

Comment

• holehogg
          holehogg commented
          Editing a comment
          And a shout out to certain equipment?

Awesome. Looks like a great time was had by all.

Comment

Great day was had by all with all that food.

Comment

Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout! Several cookers, plenty of people and great food. I bet that was a fun get together!

Comment

• Bob's BBQ
              Bob's BBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Henrik - A very good time with food and family!

Looks like a good time.. what kind of cooker is the "big cooker" ?

Comment

• Bob's BBQ
              Bob's BBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              That's my home built unit. It's in my avatar and you can see it in the background of the top two pictures. It's a trailer mounted 200 gallon LP tank. I posted on the build with pictures some time back if your interested.

Super! It looks like a great day.

Comment

Sweeeeet! What a good time. It must be a blast cooking for a bunch of people along sides fellow pit masters. Cripes that gives me an idea and I have all winter to plan. Thanks!

Comment

Wow, nicely done! Was all the people from your families?

Comment

• Bob's BBQ
                  Bob's BBQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All family! - I have 10 siblings. The second and third generations are really increasing the numbers!

Great job.
                Don't know if I know 50 people anymore and most of the 50 don't like me anyways....

Comment

Love, love, love this post. On top of that stick burner looks like it was PBC heaven over there !!! I just did a 40 person one myself and sweated my ass off in the 90*+ weather but it was fun !! Congrats on a great cook !!

Comment

Nicely done all! Looks delicious and a lot of fun.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here