Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on the fire this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats on the fire this weekend?

We are ready for ANOTHER batch of Bacon (DARN YOU, MEATHEAD! I am NEVER going to speak to Hormel again!) so, hey, I'll do a pork butt whilst I'm at it. Meanwhile, I have Pork, Beef & lamb for Meat Pies!

So, my 9 Year Old Boxer is having some significant digestive issues so I called the Vet. He called back this morning and says "Feed her cooked Chicken" He thought that was sufficient instructions. I asked, what kind of Chicken? he says, cooked. I said, look, I don't buy stuff in cardboard boxes or mylar bags. I currently have 3 pounds of Chicken feet, 4 pounds of thighs, and some cockscomb. Planning to make meat pies and then make three teoed jelly for the pies. so, Dr, which part of that do I need to feed my dog?

Ummm, None.
    I thought you said feed her chicken.
    Yes, she needs chicken. Don't you have some boneless skinless Chicken Breast?
    Why would I have that?
    Oh. well, that is what Tovi needs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.

It really is QUITE the day when I am buying Chicken feets for MY dinner and boneless, skinless breasts for the dog!

Too funny. And it's paws, not feet. At least in the chicken plant. 99.9999999% of them go to The People's Republic of China. And they are labeled as inspected paws, but we inspectors never see a paw, how does that happen? Care to guess?

Comment

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      what Communist madness is THAT? Chicken DO NOT have Paws, they have FEETESES!! Feeteses that make YUMMY YUMMY jelly and heck of nice doggie treats! There are Chicken Plants in my town. But to get Yardbird feetses, I have to go to the Mexican Grocery! (where I can also find Pig Trotters and Moo Feet!)

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      Trust me, there ain't no "Feet Room" in a chicken plant.

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      Chicken Plant. aka, the backyard.

BTW, what do you think these folks will have on the grill tonight? Click image for larger version

Name:	chicken dinner.png
Views:	48
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	73975

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here