Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby Backs on a charcoal grill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Backs on a charcoal grill...

Wife doesn't care for ribs, but she's out of town and I smoked some. Weber charcoal grill, Fogo lump charcoal (apparently the latest and greatest). 4 chunks of hickory. Turned out pretty good, I thought.
    Attached Files

Nice color, an juicy, too!

Looks like a plate of happiness, enjoy, Brother!

Comment

Dems some fat ribs !!!

Comment

• N227GB
        N227GB commented
        Editing a comment
        Smithfield Extra Meaty I'd bet.

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Troutman Looks like you're enjoying yourself way too much in the new Icon!
        Or is that well deserved?

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Puerto Vallarta last summer. "Bringing it back to Mexico...."

Doesn’t care for wibs as in doesn’t like em? Oh my oh my! We are here to support you in yer anguish. Good lookin BTW.

Comment

Look mighty good, enjoy while you can, man.

Comment

What a bite!

Comment

You need to slip some good smoked ribs in her plate and change her mind... those look great!

Comment

Looks pretty darned good to me. If you have any left please fax me two or three of them.

Comment

Looks good! I'm lucky as my has liked anything I have grilled or smoked.

Comment

Kettle, FOGO and ribs... what’s not to love? Nicely done

Comment

Those ribs are beauties. Maybe we can organize an intervention for the missus.

Comment

I feel your pain, I've gotta coupla nuts like that in the house too.
                      Bring a mess a ribs or whatever in off the smoker and they're eating nuked pasta out of a box....we're hungry and couldn't wait....
                      Gee....I'm the luckiest guy alive....
                      Great job on the ribs.

Comment

• btuckertx
                        btuckertx commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks!

This is one of those things it's best to find out when you first meet a woman.

Comment

• btuckertx
                        btuckertx commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I didn't start smoking meats until we moved to Dallas in 1994. After 16 years, it's hard to tell her 'sorry'... and expensive. At least she likes the brisket, chicken, and pork. I'll try to replicate the ribs and see what she thinks.

Very nice! Enjoy your night off!

Comment

Perfect color... juicy, juicy, juicy... your missus doesn’t know what she’s missing dude! 😊 Great cook!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here