Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75 pounds of pork butts. 3x Modified Memphis Dust & Columbia Mustard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 pounds of pork butts. 3x Modified Memphis Dust & Columbia Mustard

First time using the Canon 80D. Forcing myself to work with Manual Mode and adjust shutter, aperture and ISO. Should get going after midnight. Serving tomorrow night at 8pm.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ColumbiaGoldTimesThreeHS.JPG Views:	1 Size:	465.3 KB ID:	692805
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ColumbiaGoldTimesThreeMP.JPG Views:	1 Size:	599.3 KB ID:	692806

Click image for larger version  Name:	ColumbiaGoldTimesThree.JPG Views:	1 Size:	704.8 KB ID:	692807

Click image for larger version  Name:	ColumbiaGoldTimesThree2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	573.2 KB ID:	692808

I'll need to place one butt on the 22 kettle and I should be able to get the other 7 in the pellet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ButtKettle.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	692810

Name:	ButtPellet.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	692811

Comment

Got the biggest one there was and shoved it in the kettle. Had to adjust a couple times in order to close the lid. I hope the B & B can give me almost 15 hours worth.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ButtChimney.JPG Views:	1 Size:	286.5 KB ID:	692846

Click image for larger version  Name:	ButtKettle2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	782.2 KB ID:	692847

Comment

Happy Smokin, Brother!
        Great pics, gotta git me a modern dslr...

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          You talk about one lost puppy with this camera until I latched on to about 3 hours of Youtubbin. Still only 1% there but that's good since up is the only way to go!

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          The 80D wasn't made to take selfie's....

Just the right fit in these bottles.

Name:	MemphisTimesThree.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	192.0 KB
ID:	692875

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Perfectly at the 16oz mark. Ehh...

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          how I pour my scotch...

Locked and Loaded. Fit just right. Good thing I threw that monster on the kettle.

Name:	ButtStainTable.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	692883

Name:	ButtLoadedPellet.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	692884

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Lookin good. That stainless table seems to be earning its money..

• Sweaty Paul
          Sweaty Paul commented
          Editing a comment
          Wall to wall.

Wow. Nice haul. I was thinking the same thing about that table.

Comment

It almost looks like that top shelf of your pellet pooper is beginning to bow. I know it's an optical illusion. What a cool photo: a cooker loaded with party food. Good times and great food to be had by all.

Kathryn

Comment

Wow. What a load.

Comment

I like the way you roll.

Comment

I love big cooks! Looks like you got it down. How hard is the pooper running to compensate for that big of a thermal load?

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Editing a comment
                  Not bad. Pellet consumption isn't out of the ordinary.

What is your Memphis Dust mod?

Comment

You’ll get used to that Canon, it’s so much better than a camera phone !!

Im liking that stainless table, need to get me one of those.

Comment

I don't want to hijack this thread, BUT..@jerodbroussard, you were kind enough to send me a bottle of your rub(which was FABULOUS on brisket BTW). Please pm me where you get the storage bottles that you use. I really like that they have measurements on them. Thanks!!
                    The OmegaDog

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am interested in th source of those jars, as well...

• Jerod Broussard
                      Editing a comment
                      The bottles are obtained from work. I don't have a steady a supply. I was able to stock up on a few a while back when were using 2/day. Now we just use about 6/month and other folks get them.

Nice looking cook. Looks like somebodies gonna do some good eating.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here