Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled pork with South Carolina Mustard sauce......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled pork with South Carolina Mustard sauce......

Cooked today on the PBC. Also had a butt for the sister-in-law. Just pulled it for her to take home. Couple 5 pounders. Took 6.5 hours. They barked up so good I wrapped them earlier than normal (before 180 internal).

Wife said the mustard tasted like the old style hot mustard sauce from mcdonald's...only better. Also made some Coleslaw.

My first time eating pulled pork with any kind of sauce. Twas good.

Nice! Your family eats well. I like that sauce. Ever try mixing it with regular KC style, add a small dash of lime juice? Good schtuff man.

Comment

Looks good, but compared to my sandwiches it looks like someone stole all your meat

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha! It might be his third sandwich....

Yeh I ate 3, I much prefer the leftovers after smelling the product for hours of cooking, so I go easy the first round.

Comment

Yeah I love that smell...for the first few hours. I eat probably a sandwich worth while pulling, you know I have to make sure its a good consistent product!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I taste little while pulling, not much, meat at least, probably eat more bark.

• _John_
          _John_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Many of my guests don't know to appreciate bark (usually quite a few kids) so I do make sure that it is properly appreciated.
          I think it was on here, but I saw someone hit the bark with a food processor and use it on salad, that sounds amazing but I never seem to have extra.

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          wow "bark bits" on salad, that sounds awesome.....

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here