Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Honey-Roasted Ham!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Us Your Honey-Roasted Ham!

It's that time of year, folks! What is your favorite recipe?

Click image for larger version

Name:	winnie_the_pooh_honey_roasted_piglet.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	664249

Honey Baked Ham. Never made my own, but I need too. We always just go and buy one, slather it in sweet stuff and bake it. Weak on my part.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181225_130707.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	664272

I made this for last Christmas on the Pellet Grill. This Easter I plan to make Pork Loin that is already cooked Sous Vide a few days ago and in the freezer right now. I will bring it back up to temp on the Weber Kettle with SnS.

Comment

• AmosMoses01
        AmosMoses01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Skip can you share a little more of your method on the pellet grill? That looks great - and I was planning to do twice smoked ham for the kids when they come in town next weekend for Easter, but your pic has me with second thoughts...

• Skip
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        I used the atbbq.com Old Fashioned Glazed Ham Recipe with a few changes. For the glaze I just used Blues Hog Honey Mustard and Meatheads Memphis Dust for the Seasonong. Then I just added the pineapple rings and cloves and warmed it to about 130 on the pellet grill set at about 300*. It took about 2.5 Hours or so. I can't remember the size for sure but it wasn't real big--6-7#?? My Family liked it but they were hungry. Lol.

Originally posted by Skip View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	20181225_130707.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	664272

I made this for last Christmas on the Pellet Grill. This Easter I plan to make Pork Loin that is already cooked Sous Vide a few days ago and in the freezer right now. I will bring it back up to temp on the Weber Kettle with SnS.
      AmosMoses01....I'm not sure what method Skip used for that beautiful ham but here is a link to one I did last Thanksgiving that was a big hit if looking for an option.

Comment

make honey baked ham REALLY cool again 😎 🔫

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here