Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another bbq class also 1 more tomrrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another bbq class also 1 more tomrrow

Done a class for 25 today at a store that sells parrillas and smokers. Have another class tomorrow in Buenos aires.
    Attached Files

Mas fotos
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh man, that all looks fabulous!
      What’s this? It kinda looks like a skirt steak.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	8877C869-A4BC-4366-9C2F-AE42CBDA2E0C.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	640618 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        The excess when you cut St Loius off a full rack of pork ribs. Good eatin right there. Painted it with honey n Orange marmalade.

• SparkDog
        SparkDog commented
        Editing a comment
        Honey and Marmalade. That sounds tasty

That looks like a great time.

Comment

As usual, fabulous man, fabulous!

Comment

Looks good! I gotta say I'm pleased to see Celcius on that Thermapen. Keep spreading the bbq gospel!

Comment

Great looking BBQ. Classes like that seem to be really fun as all who participate are true enthusiast and looking to uping their game. I've been thinking about taking Slap Yo' Daddy Q school. I just wish I could eat more ( without gaining more weight.)

Comment

Some more boring bbq pics to chew on from the othe class today. Smoked mojella (sweetbread) with lime and sirracha sauce was incredible...
              Attached Files

Comment

• BRic
                BRic commented
                Editing a comment
                Enjoyed looking at your pics , the food looked awesome .

Fantastic as always.

Comment

Wow. Ton of food. Looks sooo good.

Comment

Tattoo from one of the students today.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here