Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillbilly Skettie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillbilly Skettie

Click image for larger version

Name:	489799DC-B1A8-4542-BCA5-093CF489838E.jpeg
Views:	148
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	573413 Have some pulled pork left over from Friday’s cook. Hmmm. What to do? 💡! Cut a spaghetti squash in half, took out the seeds, added butter, mushrooms, and fresh garlic, on the Egg at 350 indirect for about 1.5 hours. Warmed pork in oven. Winner winner skettie dinner!

Looks purty tasty, Brother!
    Nice improv!!!!

Comment

That looks Delicious and Nutritious

Comment

Looks wonderful. We had spaghetti squash with red sauce last night. We need to try it your way! Good post.

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a dish we like too!

Great idea! I have some leftover pulled pork; will have to go find me a squash!

Comment

• Keiferr
          Keiferr commented
          Editing a comment
          That is barbecue sauce on top not spaghetti sauce.

• SMO
          SMO commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Keiferr I was pretty sure of that from the picture but good to confirm. I have some left over sauce too!!

Looks sounds great! Like the creativity!

Comment

Looks sounds great! Like the creativity!

Comment

You are going to start a whole new debate, dagnabit! To sauce or not to sauce squash! HA!!!!!! Great photo and idea.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here