Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game day!!

is there anything better than college football opening weekend and Labor Day?! Game day menu...2 racks of baby backs. Using Italian dressing and hasty bake rub on one (technique used by a local bbq joint) second I’m using Italian dressing and layering Jeff’s Rub. All this is on the Traeger Timberline and first time using Cookin Pellets Perfect Blend. Aroma from the new pellets way better than Traeger brand. Pics to follow!

I'm delighted fer yer enthusiasm, an hope ya enjoy yer game, today.

That bein said, I'm gearin up now to go work some Mandatory Overtime, at our local season opener, here in about 1.5 hours, so, from my admittedly biased perspective, my personal answer (ymmv) would be a resoundin "YES!!!!!" There is ManyThings better...

We git to watch th game, fer free..., which might be an incentive, if I gave a rat's patootie bout football, in general, I suppose...

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain."

Catch yall on th flip flop, save me a stump, purty please!

Comment

Don't forget that we love photos.

Comment

Bunch'a kids trying to play a man's game, but you gotta watch what you wanna watch. You're certainly in the right place to get ideas about what to eat (and drink - just try that question) while you're all caught up in pomp and grandeur. Welcome to the PIT!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here