Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Cook In The Pit Club [Crosspost]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Cook In The Pit Club [Crosspost]

Hey Folks,

Hopefully crossposting is allowed because I'd like as much feedback as possible but I made a SVQ Pork butt tonight and posted it over in the Sous Vide section. Here's the link.

Hey Folks, Joined today and happened to be BBQing tonight. Here's a short writeup of what I did and some pics to go along with it! Bought a Boston Butt Tuesday night, hit it with

Any new post will show up in "Today’s Posts" which is where most of us hangout the most....

I would recommend being specific with the title of your threads going forward. The more specific you are about what the thread is about, or if you are looking for info, etc... then the more likely you are to get responses from people who have experience or input in what you are seeking or talking about.

Comment

Gotcha, thanks Nate! I'll not crosspost and be more specific in the future, thanks!

Comment

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        There are some folks that do SVQ and would be more qualified to answer that question than me.

I wish we would turn the tags on so you could tag a thread for multiple things like Pork Butt and SV

And btw in case I haven’t told you in another thread yet. Welcome from Indiana.

Welcome from Hays, Kansas.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome Wyoming

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here