Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great day in Smiths Grove, Ky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great day in Smiths Grove, Ky

Trying some new rubs out and bourbon. Click image for larger version

Name:	E1ABD0A4-C6CB-4297-B2FB-058B5524799C.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	468830Click image for larger version

Name:	2E0AC74C-9D41-4473-B12A-6A5F1DD46CEC.jpeg
Views:	69
Size:	280.7 KB
ID:	468831

Looking good!

Comment

Everything's lookin great, DW!
      Have a wonderful day off, amigo!

Comment

Double 👍👍. Enjoy brother.

Comment

What rubs and bourbon you testing?

Comment

Looks like I was down there a day too early! But glad I could free up some space on the deck that was being taken up by that Weber Performer. . Putting it through the paces right now with some bacon to get her all seasoned up.
            Last edited by Steve R.; March 18, 2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m glad I got to meet you in person. Huskee asked me if we took a pic of us together and I told him it didn’t even cross my mind. Maybe we can in E-Towm in May. Enjoy the Weber Performer.

• Steve R.
              Steve R. commented
              Editing a comment
              I love it already. A very nice addition to my lineup!

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              That's great! I knew you would be happy with it.

Skinny Beers and Bourbon 💪🏼👊🏼👍

Comment

Ribs look great

Comment

Nothin like wibs!

Comment

D-Dub is like the really good next door neighbor you just haven't met yet. Like he said, looking forward to getting together on Memorial Day weekend for each of our first BBQ competition. Selfies to follow.

Comment

• DWCowles
                    DWCowles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did sign up right after you left Saturday,,,I'm in. Thanks for the info.

Nice!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here