Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled Pork Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled Pork Survey

Hello,

I am running a survey on how pulled pork is prepared as a personal project. The results (and raw data) will be published online for everyone to use.

The survey itself is using google forms, there are no personal information/contact information collected in the survey. As of now, 260 people from 47 states have answered the survey.

If you would like to participate you can find the survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/tgSdwgsSIEUtWOm32

You can see the current results here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics, please finish the survey first.

It takes approximately 5 minutes to complete the survey.

I have started smoking meat three years ago and was surprised by how different the opinions are on pretty much every aspect on the process. This is my attempt to understand what the contemporary end-to-end process is and what are the parts where people agree/disagree most, maybe even on regional level. This activity is not linked to any company, there is no commercial intent.

If you would like to see the results differently (e.g. sliced by region, specific method) let me know. I will try to address that when I will be preparing the final report.

Thank you,

Tomas
    Last edited by TomasG; January 10, 2018, 09:05 PM. Reason: Update on the overall results.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here